1.07.2009

I Apologize For My Absence

To any of you that might actually check this blog with any regularity, I apologize for my absence over the last couple of weeks. I first came down with about the worst cold that I've ever had. That left me pretty miserable and uninterested in doing anything but feeling gross and sorry for myself. The illness was directly followed by a holiday season that because of work, family, and other commitments left me with much less free time than I would hope for. And, as anybody who has ever gotten off of a regular schedule can attest to, once I got out of the habit of posting it was hard to get it back on track. Anyhow, my extended sojourn has reached its end and I plan on beginning to update this page on a regular basis again. Hopefully, you will be able to get back in the habit of checking me out when you have a free minute or two. Be well.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment